As a volunteer-driven, non-profit organization the Tournament of Roses Association brings people together to create premier events and entertainment celebrating the New Year. The Tournament of Roses enriches the lives of the many people and organizations it touches by providing satisfying, meaningful and rewarding experiences.
- Striving for excellence in everything we do.
- Respecting the Tournament of Roses heritage.
- Being innovative and inspirational.
- Practicing teamwork with passion, commitment, and enthusiasm.
- Promoting volunteerism, diversity and community support.
- Operating with honesty and integrity.
- Bringing people together.
- Having fun!
The Tournament of Roses will:
- Be a globally admired New Year's Celebration whose combined event audience is the largest in America.
- Be respected as a vital community organization that provides significant economic benefits throughout the Southern California region and beyond.
- Combine a compelling vision of excellence with financial vitality and independence.
- Serve as an inspiration and model for other volunteer and non-profit organizations throughout the world.